Boarding fees may vary from year to year, but will include:
- Individual attention on a daily basis
- Daily supervision (security cameras are monitored on an hourly basis)
- Veterinarian service if needed (experienced camelid Veterinarian located 9 miles away)
- Fresh water (daily)
- Free choice hay
- Blue Seal Alpaca Feed (twice a day)
- Free choice minerals
- Nail trimming
- Halter training
- Protection by Nico (the trained Livestock Guardian Dog)
- Medication will be administered (free of charge) with boarder paying the fee of the needed medication.
- The owner provides all care, husbandry, etc., not listed above.
Boarding fee is $8.00/day per alpaca